Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Orgasmicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hands down the best looking game I've seen in years!! The controls could have been more centralized and the game itself was a little laggy (but that probably was on my end (<=c p,) ) but overall it was like doin' anal with Megan Fox!!

Photo King Photo King

Wiiiiiiiii

definitely had that "Wii" feel. the graphics were amazing and the controls were solid! ( Xc D,)

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

Great fun for whole family!!

Lol, just kidding but seriously this is a great game. Big fan of the series and this was one of the best I've seen! Keep up the good work. (/=c),)
Mutt

What's Poppin? What's Poppin?

Hmm

Overall, a pretty good game. I would have gotten a higher score if I would have read the instructions but that was on my part-not yours. Keep up the good work

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

Damn good game!!

This is one of the best western games I've seen in awhile, the graphics are gorgeous and the the gameplay is simple yet solid. i HOPE to see more of these in the future!!

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

Awesome

This is SOO the kind of stuff I draw during class!! Lol seriously, that was great.

JKAmovies responds:

Haha, Thanks :3

Poke The Mime Poke The Mime

I don't get it

I honestly could not find the fun in this. Really. you can't win!! seriously, what the hell dude.

Jazzua responds:

hey muttdog, sorry that the goal of the game wasn't clearer. Thanks for your feedback. Please see my edited author comments for clarification of how to play

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

I don't get it

I'm sorry, I didn't quite grasp the concept of this so-called "meta game". I never have played a game so...pointless, yet at the same time, quite stomach-turning. How much time did you waste catering to this caged beast of anarchism and confusion I ask. Now, I'm not downing the game its self, the graphics were quite impressive. Once more, the elephant as a playable character was an original idea, I just wish it could have made a little more sense.
Sorry,

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

Cool

Vary good game however, people are right about the whole " Single Shot" kill scenario is a bit nerve wrecking. But it does have a more realistic feel to it. Though, it still is a game. (<= ),)
Mutt

new super mario flash new super mario flash

Whatever..

First of all, the controls were way too sloppy. some parts did not make sense and it was too short.