the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Smiles

This is my favorite edition of the Brackenwood series.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Very compeling

Made me want to run 50 MPH into a cement wall! Lol, but seriously though, great job 10/10

PatriotClock Sewer Surfin PatriotClock Sewer Surfin

Hmph

Nothing too interesting. Graphics were adequate but you could have put some more effort into making it longer. I'm not impressed (/=c O,)

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

(/=c ),)

This had good animation and style, the "Where's the walrus Pit?!" gag was half-ass entertaining but otherwise not so epic. Needs WAY more story than what you gave us.

Sketched - Prospector Sketched - Prospector

Yonk

The animation was good and the voice over was exceptional, but with an intro such as the one on this, I would have thought that this would have been longer... But otherwise it was funny

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks a bunch man. The intro was made up to be an intro for the entire series, so it does seem kinda out of place on such a short toon, but it should seem right at home with the others.

Boulevard of Broken Songs Boulevard of Broken Songs

Uhhhh...okay I guess

but just a little too emo for my taste, sorry, ( =(,) i did like how you blended the songs in a way that kept key parts of each still going, very pro.

Trad Animation Collection Trad Animation Collection

Inspiring

I really enjoyed each one, so far this is your best entry!! I see that you have (or had, I'm not sure) real potential in this field.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

Beautiful

I can't stop crying it was that funny!! Foamy was at his best rant bar none, you sir are a fucking GENIUS!!!

Dumb Apple Cartoon Dumb Apple Cartoon

interesting

I liked how you used the squash and stretch method for your animation. the story was short understandably but overall it was a rousing success.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Overall good

For the most part it was a rousing success...but, much to the curse of collabs there are always epic failures i.e. Tom Fulp! I'm sorry but stick to coding please!!